Monday, July 27, 2009

Stubborn.... Still........

Finally, i were at the week 10 of this semester..... the semester final exam is coming around..... why i still just like very steady? no need to study? wat i'm stubborn for? I really dunno......

Actually i felt lost, felt like i were lost everything, lost wat i got currently...... This time not like the semester before..... i really felt scary about what i'm doing currently.... still surfing around facebook.... still going to forum just for nothing....... XD

maybe i should quit those activity for start prepare my final exam. this also the 1st sem of the academy year, but i felt scary and lost..... not like last time, fell no worries about anything.... not worry about my result..... this time really got a lot of pressure..... especially i still got 4 resit subject to go..... how can i overcome this situation and let the miracle comes true? the miracle about pass and get good result for all my test......

just the ADIS, calculus only, i were felt lost and lost all my confidence to face my final exam...... damn many things hv to study..... this time OOP oso the one sucks....... haiz.......

i think it's not the time to stubborn about, it's time to break the limits and let the miracle comes true...... don't play play........ now I'm in CRAZY MODE!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okde..
bt i think what u write is about me oso..
haizz..
bt i still nt wry wor...cham

cktan