Friday, December 31, 2010

Before new year of 2011........


Suddenly felt that wanna come back to this abandon land and have some update on it...... XD

This year 2010, I got much feeling about that....... It's really a special year for me..... It maybe witness about my growth and much sadness I faced at this year......

At this year, really a lot of things happen at the same time..... These already forced me to learn about the new definition of my life..... These experience can be miserable, can be joyful and can be a fun things..... hehe.....

Btw, still enjoying the loneliness for the last 1 hour 14 min in this year...... Who wanna date me out? XD

At the end of this update, I wish all of my friends have a happy new year........ Don't look at the behind, but look forward........ hohoho......

No comments: