Friday, March 18, 2011

Endless Night..... Insomnia Night........ =X

Again, at the silent midnight.... Most of my housemate are rushing their assignment for the presentation and I have nothing to do... But, I'm still don't want to sleep....

After years, I'm falling in love back to the Need For Speed Most Wanted.... Break the first 3 blacklist for less than 3 hours time..... How efficient I am..... XD

By the way, I'm still dilemma that wanted to goto the Putrajaya Presint 2 to take a look for the Hot Baloon festival or not..... But a bit lazy goto Putrajaya from Setapak... XD

But now, all I want is falling sleep..... argh...... This is a must...... Don't ever think about anything again....... Faster lie on the bed and sleep!!! Gogogo!!! XD

At the end of the article, I'm here to share a really nice soundtrack comes from The Lion King by Walt Disney.....

The song title is "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" by Elton John.... One of the most talented song composer and singer....



Ok, time to sleep now...... Enjoy the wonderful melody.... hehe.....

No comments: