Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random post!!!

Today, it's my first time go and watch movie in a Premier Class GSC Room...... Woohoo......

Since CCJ today knock off earlier, then straight plan go watch I'm Number Four at GSC Berjaya Times Square just now..... What I can said is, the seat is just comfortable... It's very big until I can fit my both hands in it comfortable..... But not as good as GSC Gold Class which saw earlier from my friends Facebook album picture....

After watch movie, we straight rush back to Setapak due to my car road tax only until 9 March 2011 and go fetch Weapon with Eaton n KS just now.......

But then, at these few weeks back, I always go watch movie and 2 of the session is free PREMIER ticket which is Drive Angry PREMIER watch with Eva and Unknown PREMIER watch with Claire..... Both of it is those thrill type of movie, quite nice actually...... But I watch them for free!!! Thx again to Jene's sister, Soon Wen..... Really thx a lot..... rfrf

Now, it's already 3:45am of 10 March 2011..... Insomnia again? NO WAY!!! Think too much for wat....... Do what you should do better than think wild...... GOGOGO!!!! Must go and sleep now.... Tomorrow still need to do assignment.... ARGHHH~~~~~

Just lie on bed and listen to my favorite melody.... Classical Piano series and try to falling asleep..... Good Night all.... Maybe won't come and post again....... >.< ...