Monday, March 07, 2011

Sick until speechless.......

This week is my most bad week in this year....... >.<

I'm fallen sick badly until now....... From last Sunday until now.......... >.<

Sore throat and cough were come and became my best friends at this week.... Before that I'm still naive that i can just took some cough syrup and it will get well soon, but it's proven I'm WRONG!!!! T^T

At last, I go and seek doctor at last Wednesday.... The bill is shocking me..... RM70?! YES, It's RM70...... WTH~~~~ @.@

But after seek doctor and had the medicine, finally half recovered.... My sexy sound gone...... hehe.....

Until now, I'm still keep cough and cough..... Cough until non-stop until I drink some water to smoothing my throat..... Hope that I can get well soon bah......

Later CS them go eat Jogoya lo...... But I can't join them...... What a shame.... But maybe it's time to save money, I think..... lolx......

No comments: