Saturday, October 10, 2009

Am I goes wrong?

At this while, i think most of my friends will be the one who stay in their home sweet home. But where I am? I am now at the outside of Sunway Pyramid Blue Atrium.... I'm come here for what? Just all about money!!! Am I goes wrong? Am I crazy with money? Sometimes I'm also not sure about what is the real deep into my heart.

At this reality world, sometimes we can survive without money; but sometimes, money seems like very important to us.... Without money, we unable to do anything... sometimes we are unable to keep our lives on target... But what can we do if we don't have money? We only can earn them from elsewhere.....

But, sometime, my mind were blind by money and the money were become a value that much more important than honour and trust.... What's wrong with me? Am I got something wrong? Am I right to fight for managing my life on basic target? What is the problem with me? Can somebody tell me what goes wrong with me? Damn helpless at the while...........