Monday, October 19, 2009

No mood recently.... But life goes on......

These days i felt so lost and down........ After my last sem result released, the feeling of lost even much more greater than before....... This feeling leads me to the 'down mode'.......

With dissapointed exam result, what else i can do? But glads what i know is cleaning up the mess and start buck up and disipline myself..... Just hope that I won't be able to repeat my gravely mistake ever on my life.....

This sem, for me, it's a remarkable sem for me.... Just because I got so much good buddies which can share cheers and tears with me, some of them even give me some advice that can leads me to the right path......

I think I'm not doing these just behalf of myself, it's for all who still concern to me.... So, let's go and start the new sem with a brand new me...... Life will goes on eventhought someone were lost on the track of life, so that you have to track up all of your progress and keep your life's goes on....... ^^

Hope that everyone will feel that I were become a new one and much more hardworking...... The only matter I can do is disipline myself, eventhought it's maybe quite hard for a fellow who used to lazy, but I must do it and done it perfectly..... Wish that I can success...... Let the 'down mode' flew away and accept a brand new me...... ^^

No comments: