Thursday, October 08, 2009

A late show.... Slumdog Millonaire.....


This time, I'm trying to update my little things at here..... It's all about the movie I just watch at home using my computer...... Slumdog Millonaire......

I think that most of my friends were watched it at cinema or elsewhere, right? I'm very regret that I didn't goto the movie theatre to watch this movie, althought maybe just me, alone, will goto the cinema and watch this movie.... i think......XD

This movie is about a Mumbai boy who lives in the slum and won the highest prize of the Who Wants To Be A Millonaire top prize's show..... The main character--Jamal Malik, an 18 years old boy when year 2006, which he is not receiving any formal education and his life is full of adventure and thrill.......

When he was passed the 10 million rupee question yet still get caught by the police force just because the hosts was suspecting he is playing cheat on the show.... But after his own explaination, he managed to get rid from the police and continue his journey to win that marvelious prize, 20 million rupee......

I was very impress and attracted by the story of the movie, it just let me sit in front of the computer screen and stick together with it..... Althought it was a little bit late than the another to watch this movie, but it is worth to watch...... It is full of action and sentimental elements...... It's hits my favourite......

No comments: