Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What an exciting weekends.......

Ah ha....... It's time about to add 1 more update here........




Last saturday, I went to Sepang International Circult to watch MotoGP live..... I depart from Setapak at 7.30am, when I were meet up with my aunt, then I follow her car going to Sepang International Circult. We reach there by 9.30am and the sound of the roaring bike engine are really exciting...... Since this is my first time sit so close to those racing super-bike, I was really impressed to the roaring sound comes from the bike, especially for the MotoGP class which is 800cc of its class........




After a while we sit at the grandstand of the Sepang International Circult, we were can't hold on anymore for the sound, so that we decided to get a pair of earplug from there.....


























the picture above is the earplug casing..... it's beautiful..... lolx.....


After watch the MotoGP, we went to somewhere nearby Sepang to try out the sea food at there. It's really delicious and yummy..... Unfortunately the photo are not with me right now, otherwise I'll share at here as well.......hehe...... After had my dinner, I went back to KL and join my friends goto MOS at sunway pyramid and enjoy the party until 3am something and goto somewhere around sunway yumcha until 5am only reach my home at setapak and sleep....... >.<


After that, luckilly I still managed to wake up when 10am. After done all things then go back to Sepang circult again and watch for MotoGP final race..... But the unfortunate things happen on me, there are damn traffic jam at around the Sepang Circult, jam until my car can't even move a meter in 10 minutes time!!! What the (ditt...........) *Some un-polite language that only for adults.... :P *........

after watch the motoGP, I'm going back to KL with exhausted body..... Just left a little bit then crash on the divider......... zz........ after the while, this is my exciting weekends..... lolx